Below are two of the best known methods to install apps outside app store on ios devices. These are two of the best working methods that are still available on the ios platform amd are working.
Method 1 : Emus4U App
Emus4U is a free app installer, full of apps, tweaks, and games for IOS. Click on the link below to download it for ios from app store:
Once installed, search for the app you want on Emus4U and install it (eg: AnimeGlare) . Everything should work normally.
If this app is not available on app store, you can try TUTU App, which also works in similar way.
There are some great youtube tutorials if you have doubts on installing either of these apps.
Method 2: iOS IPA File
Last but not least, iOS users can also download the .ipa file, and for that, you need Cydia Impactor:
- Download your apps IPA file on your computer (You can search 🔎 on google for your IPA file. Recommended: iosninja.io)
- Download Cydia Impactor on your computer
- Connect your Apple device to your computer and wait for Cydia Impactor to find it
- Drag the IPA file into Cydia Impactor and input your Apple ID or password
- Cydia Impactor will now load the app onto your device, the icon will be on your home screen.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
This is a common error that stops you using the app; simply trust the developer and the app will work properly:
Open Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management
Tap the relevant profile name
Trust it, close Settings and try again
One last thing; some apps like Anime Glare is not an official app, Apple will revoke the app certificate. This will make the app crash, but there is a way to prevent this. Simply install a VPN, and your certificates will be left alone.